Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
A Thirsty Song For Water(H20)
It is a true talk,
You and I know for ages long
That Faeces exits from the
end of the alimentary canal
And that; hunger streamlines in the gut
And it cooks with thunder and storm striking in My endo(stomach) .
But thirstiness comes like a pitiless ant that stings with no awareness
Before it is come.
It is come right in its point
So gently like a smooth vinegar,
That tells its taste right in the throat(oesophagus)
And I remember that;
You and I know this biological trend till We sign off to death!
And a cup of water is brought to Me,
And I project it up to My mouth
With My two eyes shining like stars
Then My thirst changes to hunger! ! .
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thirsty Song For Water(H20) by Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Missing You Both, Jen Toner
- Dolled Up, Lamont Palmer
- Beloved, Mouse or Mickey Mouse, Sandra Feldman
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass