Adam M. Snow
A Teasing Storm
I watch from the distance, as the storm covers me;
pouring it's dreadful rain as the dust blinds me.
I look in awe and disgrace of the thundering clouds,
as the storm covered plain with a pouring rain shrouds.
Flash after flash would race across the sky,
beauty of lights would chase the clouds floating by.
The roaring songs of the wind bristling through the trees,
would be enough to put even myself at ease;
but no, this storm did not cover me,
just a tease floating by for me to see.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Teasing Storm by Adam M. Snow )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Horse Racing Legend, Hannah Branz
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- What If Life Were Just A Dream...?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, Michael P. Johnson
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez