Adam M. Snow
A Teasing Storm
I watch from the distance, as the storm covers me;
pouring it's dreadful rain as the dust blinds me.
I look in awe and disgrace of the thundering clouds,
as the storm covered plain with a pouring rain shrouds.
Flash after flash would race across the sky,
beauty of lights would chase the clouds floating by.
The roaring songs of the wind bristling through the trees,
would be enough to put even myself at ease;
but no, this storm did not cover me,
just a tease floating by for me to see.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Teasing Storm by Adam M. Snow )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard