A Take or Remake on Milton's On His Blindness.
A Take or remake on Milton’s On His Blindness.
(But not in the form of a sonnet.
When I consider how my life is spent
In full ignorance / connivance,
In this dark world and wideof
Negation and sins and agnostic faith,
And that one talent (of creativity)
Lodged with me useless, slow
Though my Soul more inclined
To serve my Mentor, / Maker,
I fondly, unthinkingly ask.
Does God deprive me of
His Gifts, if I don’t acknowledge
His Bounteous Grace. But to
Prevent this hasty question,
Inward alertness, agility,
Replies, ‘’ God will not bemuse you,
nor forsake you. There are innumerable
Struggling like you voiceless and patient.
They also serve who only chant, stand, wait.’’
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Take or Remake on Milton's On His Blindness. by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- Nazuk to Phool Bhi Hain, Aftab Alam
- COPLA 85 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Home Came LeBron, Ima Ryma
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable