A Take on ''Free Fall''
It is not Biblical Fall
Of Seduction after a
Plump, forbidden fruit,
Nor is it a headlong fall
Of skyjacker’s tricks of vile.
Spooky embers of clutters,
Of smoke and burnt woods
Spiralling from the ground
hover the blue sky: A cloudy cap.
Smell of choke and charcoal
I suddenly get up from
My sleep, my nightmare.
Ground, mosaic more soothing.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Take on ''Free Fall'' by Radhamani Sarma )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA