A Take on ''Free Fall''
It is not Biblical Fall
Of Seduction after a
Plump, forbidden fruit,
Nor is it a headlong fall
Of skyjacker’s tricks of vile.
Spooky embers of clutters,
Of smoke and burnt woods
Spiralling from the ground
hover the blue sky: A cloudy cap.
Smell of choke and charcoal
I suddenly get up from
My sleep, my nightmare.
Ground, mosaic more soothing.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Take on ''Free Fall'' by Radhamani Sarma )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid