A Take on ''Free Fall''
It is not Biblical Fall
Of Seduction after a
Plump, forbidden fruit,
Nor is it a headlong fall
Of skyjacker’s tricks of vile.
Spooky embers of clutters,
Of smoke and burnt woods
Spiralling from the ground
hover the blue sky: A cloudy cap.
Smell of choke and charcoal
I suddenly get up from
My sleep, my nightmare.
Ground, mosaic more soothing.
Radhamani Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Take on ''Free Fall'' by Radhamani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA