PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A Sweet Dream...
Some sweet dreams are not like camphor.
Some really stay on even after sleep is gone.
One such dream is still very alive with me.
What a fabulous dream I dreamed, my friends!
My adorable Gurudev turned up and asked my wishes.
I was told to make just three wishes in three whispers.
The first one was that I may become a poet of thousands of hearts.
The second one was that I may not run into a very tight situation.
And the final one was that I may love my love the way I love now.
He quite quietly listened to them with his eyes fast shut
and hardly had I finished than he voiced, ' Amen; so be it'.
I believe His words at the heart of my hearts.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sweet Dream... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...