A Surreal Tryst
A gush of fresh air
A gentle word of care
We laugh and at times be mean
But, do lend a shoulder to lean
We celebrate our triumphs
At times even our falls
On a lovely journey we start
With a bond that's hard to break apart
Meeting ya'll was a delight
It took me on a surreal flight
Never thought I'd get this tryst
That ends up in a pleasant twist
I thank the heavens for the gift
This gave my spirits such a lift
I thank you for being my mate
Being a part of my life with open gates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Surreal Tryst by Blossom Mist )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler