A Strange Shiver.........
A strange shiver of kindly feel,
Veiled me all over,
A crush i made on beauty of life,
The beauty enclosing strings of codes...
I pushed the codes in a forward flash,
I peeped the transparency coding,
Neither the flash came before,
Nor the eye balls caught the coded steps....
I tried, tried and tried to decode,
But too stubborn was the beauty,
The beauty who build life,
And carved the coding of the codes....
Than, i made my mind to desert,
Desert the challenge of decoding codes,
I left the life's beauty to live itself,
And accounted myself with emptyness....
I tried, i said, i treid my best,
But the beauty stead-fast me always,
Never it said to entangle myself,
I said 'k' to the said command,
I stilled the thought of decoding codes,
I left the issue sustaining beauty,
I guess the codes will themselves decode,
The moral side of life's beauty,
Let me not pretend to know,
As life is the best decoder............
abeer zehra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strange Shiver......... by abeer zehra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison