A Strange Place
Where it all began?
A strange place inside a fortunes sphere.
I wake up that morning immaculate, a standing cocoon, upside down
Calm and dazzled through rims of energy I crawl
Climbing endless edges of altars whining & absolved
changing skins and sweat of tin
Hiding like a sparrow in bushes of thorns; knowing the vanity of spices and tea
No longer have I wanted to sleep or worthless dreams
Lost in this maze invented by myself; I’m climbing and falling like in a circle of biting tails.
Shrunk deep like cluster of stones. As the wind try to blow between the trees, echoing free, embraced and relieved.
I’m where I’m, and I’m where I’m not, between hollow and whole
Where the law of the devil as no means to man and lullaby which are never been sung will be heard.
How do I go back? Perhaps there is not coming back
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strange Place by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar