A Strange Place
Where it all began?
A strange place inside a fortunes sphere.
I wake up that morning immaculate, a standing cocoon, upside down
Calm and dazzled through rims of energy I crawl
Climbing endless edges of altars whining & absolved
changing skins and sweat of tin
Hiding like a sparrow in bushes of thorns; knowing the vanity of spices and tea
No longer have I wanted to sleep or worthless dreams
Lost in this maze invented by myself; I’m climbing and falling like in a circle of biting tails.
Shrunk deep like cluster of stones. As the wind try to blow between the trees, echoing free, embraced and relieved.
I’m where I’m, and I’m where I’m not, between hollow and whole
Where the law of the devil as no means to man and lullaby which are never been sung will be heard.
How do I go back? Perhaps there is not coming back
Luca Menin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Strange Place by Luca Menin )
- He Send Us (Nonet), Dorian Petersen Potter
- ANGELS ARE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGELICA HUSTON, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Batman And Robin (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- Sawdust, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL NUMBER 444, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- ANGEL IS A WHITE SHIH TZU, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- The Joker (Limerick), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Haiku- A coffin, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- ANGEL MY NIECE, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)