my legs will be broken
never would be my dream
and let me clear, though a girl
i never let me slip on the cream.
let me say, this world, 'hello'
my agony never knows a way
i am peeping through the glass
whether it is night or a day.
however, sweetness tell my mom
and my dad, who is in London,
my friends make me laugh heartly
never going to leave them, such cruelity!
i have a piece of ear rings
that i have never used till now
i avoid using it, many reasons,
as looking, boys cries, 'wow'
i have a short and simple story
that i am among the talents
and this will eventually bring near,
my destiny, when being a successful engineer.
survi sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Story by survi sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- dirtY potty polotics - Wippn the fRenzy.., sEaN nOrTh