Look out of the window.
The nature seems to have turned into a mirror of my mind.
The clouds have taken over the sky.
They are like the disturbing thoughts of my mind,
Want to burst out in pain.
As it gets a shape of a thundering storm,
The downpour is not just rain, my dear,
But, my tears.
It may cool down the earth,
Not sure, if my mind.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Storm by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.K. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak