Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A Starting Forplay
An uneasy feeling,
Like dasiavu time two.
How can any of this be.
I so much more prefer the hidden secret.
A caressing of an ego or something else.
Play of aggression, matching movements in session.
Fumbling along hoping I don't do anything wrong.
A whisper, a wish, a desire, and the kisses to follow, down to the ground.
So close a moist touch and rub.
A moan and a grab.
A twist and turn.
And a laugh
These are the starting moments that leads to an exotic exploration in which it is hard to deviate.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.