Ace Of Black Hearts
A Starting Forplay
An uneasy feeling,
Like dasiavu time two.
How can any of this be.
I so much more prefer the hidden secret.
A caressing of an ego or something else.
Play of aggression, matching movements in session.
Fumbling along hoping I don't do anything wrong.
A whisper, a wish, a desire, and the kisses to follow, down to the ground.
So close a moist touch and rub.
A moan and a grab.
A twist and turn.
And a laugh
These are the starting moments that leads to an exotic exploration in which it is hard to deviate.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Starting Forplay by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Monsoon Showers, Jaipal Singh
- My legs and my hands, gajanan mishra
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers