Ace Of Black Hearts
A Starting Forplay
An uneasy feeling,
Like dasiavu time two.
How can any of this be.
I so much more prefer the hidden secret.
A caressing of an ego or something else.
Play of aggression, matching movements in session.
Fumbling along hoping I don't do anything wrong.
A whisper, a wish, a desire, and the kisses to follow, down to the ground.
So close a moist touch and rub.
A moan and a grab.
A twist and turn.
And a laugh
These are the starting moments that leads to an exotic exploration in which it is hard to deviate.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Starting Forplay by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui