What does a star do?
It gives light to others
Light of the star prevents people from sinking into darkness
Help, a star really does help
Since, without a star the whole world will just not be
Nothing will be present without light of a star
That is beauty of a star.
Never does beauty of a star ever fade
A star shines up above in the sky
Nothing, can be compared to a star
Star, dear star, this world really needs you
So, always remain in the sky and keep on shining and twinkling.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Star by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger