A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
Pistols up and back to back!
Going to deliver, what here lacks!
Haven’t done your birds and bees?
Knee deep then in roiling seas.
Sat is up, about with the bait.
And you won’t have a sec to wait!
I am more into serious moron stuff.
But here too, not leaving in a huff.
It’s a pleasure to be, with you folks.
Here every day with newer croaks!
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A spur of the moment challenge.... :) by saadat tahir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...