A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
Pistols up and back to back!
Going to deliver, what here lacks!
Haven’t done your birds and bees?
Knee deep then in roiling seas.
Sat is up, about with the bait.
And you won’t have a sec to wait!
I am more into serious moron stuff.
But here too, not leaving in a huff.
It’s a pleasure to be, with you folks.
Here every day with newer croaks!
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A spur of the moment challenge.... :) by saadat tahir )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)