A spur of the moment challenge.... :)
Pistols up and back to back!
Going to deliver, what here lacks!
Haven’t done your birds and bees?
Knee deep then in roiling seas.
Sat is up, about with the bait.
And you won’t have a sec to wait!
I am more into serious moron stuff.
But here too, not leaving in a huff.
It’s a pleasure to be, with you folks.
Here every day with newer croaks!
saadat tahir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A spur of the moment challenge.... :) by saadat tahir )
- I Saw You, But Could Not Say I Love You .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing, Whose Honour, Where's Ho.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Funeral, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- I am complete in your arms.., Manish Guru
- She, Akhtar Jawad
- Lunch, anthony henriques
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am Offering This Poem, Jimmy Santiago Baca
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)