A Special Someone.....
A poem for a Special Someone
Which in mind I always had,
This person who was also once his Mamma's lad
Has dutifully moulded himself to be a great Dad.
As the saying goes, Dad is a son's first hero
And a daughters first love,
Who goes out of the way to meet their demands
Without asking who why what how!
He silently plays his role
Hence his greatness is hardly known,
As Mom usually gets all the credit
Coz in major household chores she usually deems fit.
Dad, you have shown what Family really means (Father And Mother I Love You)
You have nurtured our needs,
I cannot forget your loving and caring nature
Which you have selflessly showered, come any weather!
Words can never thank you enough
For all of your love and tears,
That have shaped me into who I am today
Over these many years.....
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Special Someone..... by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We, the great family, ANIL KARKI
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock