Ramesh T A
A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights!
Illusions are driven away by brilliance of light!
Cracking crackers and burning sparklers so
We pulverize all nightmarish thoughts sure!
Brilliant colourful lights radiating from sparklers
Burning out of flower pots and circling sparklers
Reflect Spiralling galaxies strewn in the Universe!
Elevating and soaring high sublime thoughts
Springing from the fountain of many wise minds
Ever serve as great source of inspiration to feel free!
Mental freedom from illusions of devilish images
To brilliant beauty of luminous blue burning cool
Keeps heart, mind and soul joyful in truth everlasting!
Festival of lights comes in dark time to light all souls
Suffering in darkness horrible in abyss unfathomable!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights! by Ramesh T A )
- bo-tox, lee fones
- Music The Heart's Harp Sings, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Opposite Worlds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Demain, Randy Resh
- A disease......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Your Loving Words, Michael McParland
- Culture Of West Bengal, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bloomsbury Gang, Nassy Fesharaki
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Those visible clouds, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)