Ramesh T A
A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights!
Illusions are driven away by brilliance of light!
Cracking crackers and burning sparklers so
We pulverize all nightmarish thoughts sure!
Brilliant colourful lights radiating from sparklers
Burning out of flower pots and circling sparklers
Reflect Spiralling galaxies strewn in the Universe!
Elevating and soaring high sublime thoughts
Springing from the fountain of many wise minds
Ever serve as great source of inspiration to feel free!
Mental freedom from illusions of devilish images
To brilliant beauty of luminous blue burning cool
Keeps heart, mind and soul joyful in truth everlasting!
Festival of lights comes in dark time to light all souls
Suffering in darkness horrible in abyss unfathomable!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soul Brightening Festival of Lights! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington
- Korea! Always In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Young Liars With Medallions, Naveed Akram
- Stolen Key, Ronald Chapman
- waanzin, co the skipper
- Let all the Religions be cooled in hot S.., nimal dunuhinga
- Great Black Spectre, Michael McParland