A Song of Einstein!
No one is absolute,
No one can predict what is truth,
All theories are obsolete when new one come,
Theories after theories,
What they add to our knowledge,
Only possibilities of truth,
Faulty or erroneous,
Only keep interest and enthusiasm alive!
Theories are the logical and reasoning to predict what we can't think!
But how a theory can be built without a thought,
And a single wave of thought is enough to spoil all!
Like the pickle get spoilt with single dropp of impurity!
Any theory to be put into test,
By intellects and fools alike,
When fools scream something,
Intellects become deaf or act as wise deaf,
When intellect say something,
Their voice is misunderstood,
Faith and belief are such a cheat,
Which can poison any mind!
What is use of all theories,
What will going to change,
If not man understand, theories are made for men,
And not for any living being,
One who knew how to live,
Why to live and what is purpose of life,
All theories are waste,
Just one more to add to the junk scrap,
And wondering monkey mind to play with!
'Stupidity in men and universe are infinite, but I doubt the universe! '
Surely infinite is stupidity in men,
They never thought of me, whether this Einstein is one among them,
Or something different?
If they start think in right way,
they find they are stupid children playing with pebbles when heap of pearls and diamonds hidden by Lord in man's own heart,
Under the veil of stupidity and idiocy,
There lies the treasure,
Theories are not,
but the infinite pleasure,
I know this for sure!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Song of Einstein! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- Cold October Nights, Mikey Bachman
- Pilgrims, Suresh Dogra
- Arms of Rain, lakshmi s bose
- Once gone, Sentamu Aziz
- Misnomer, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Retribution, Valsa George
- Complete Puzzle, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Life, Faisal Qaiyum
- Kamala Das (II), Bijay Kant Dubey
- "American Exceptionalism", michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)