A Soft Touch
As, His hand touches my face
'I want to see your beautiful smile',
He would say:
'Let my eyes trace your every curve
I want to preserve everything I see'
As, He looks at me
I feel I could let go.
But, I don’t
'My love is for you,
There is so much more
you’re everything I see and adore'.
We are together
Now and forever
When we do die
Our souls will reach the sky,
but that day is not near
When death will be here
to come take us away
Before I can say.
I Love You too!
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Soft Touch by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak