Gert Strydom (03 April 1964 / Johannesburg, South Africa)
A Snowflake (Tritina)
When the wonder of a hexagon binds
I am caught by the very bright beauty
of a tiny white snowflake that glitters,
that forms a unique pattern that glitters
of which the core intimately binds
with a own texture, sparkle and beauty
that sticks around a grain of dust in beauty
as falling snow that in the air glitter
when water vapour as ice crystals binds;
where it binds with beauty, while it glitters.
Poet Other Poems
- “Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone ...
- 1899-1902 (Cavatina Sequence) (In Answ...
- 20th century
- 5th Avenue remembered
- A accountant at a transport company
- A Bee Buzzes Past In Its Flight
- a Birthday
- A birthday: Far too long
- A bottle of wolf’s poison
- A bouquet for you
- A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence)
- a Brave Boer boy
- A brave Field Cornet
- A brood of vipers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.