a snapped kite...
She watches thousands of people smile and cry,
She observes thousands of unions and death,
Does she bother the birth of any flower or the wits?
She plays hide and seek all her life with empty crescent heart.
He burns as the soul of the human, when the nerves are lit,
The heat is intense, the switching of the nucleus,
Whirl wind dance, nine planets and their concubines are the audience,
When there is no sense, the feeling can’t be felt.
Cups of sensual hemlock always at the parlor,
Have to drink it once in a while to face the demise of the cells,
Take away these pains; I don’t want to feel it,
Every time it occurs, I am left as a snapped kite.
Hundreds of miles of walk to see the face of a friend,
Who waited for me all her simple energetic life,
Clean as the freshly weaved carpet, motionless on the grass,
Ten canine years are long, all these human fools console.
Let you have a great birth in your next life,
Be born as the pretty daughter to some childless couple,
Let them have the pleasure how clever, grateful and polite you are,
My little Tracy, it may take for me a few months to say you Good bye.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a snapped kite... by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav