A snail with a duck feet
TO THE HERMIT
'Can talent be grown and shown, majesty? '
They are only get by born, dear child.' Hermit replys.
what about the bird in the hand of the person,
is that dead or alive, dear hermit? '
Child, its all lies in that person's hand, replys the hermit.'
I have seen a snail with a duck feet, is it possible?
Hermit replys something that satisfys the person.
May i know the answer from my readers?
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A snail with a duck feet by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL