A snail with a duck feet
TO THE HERMIT
'Can talent be grown and shown, majesty? '
They are only get by born, dear child.' Hermit replys.
what about the bird in the hand of the person,
is that dead or alive, dear hermit? '
Child, its all lies in that person's hand, replys the hermit.'
I have seen a snail with a duck feet, is it possible?
Hermit replys something that satisfys the person.
May i know the answer from my readers?
Vishal Sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A snail with a duck feet by Vishal Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau