Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)
A snail with a duck feet
TO THE HERMIT
'Can talent be grown and shown, majesty? '
They are only get by born, dear child.' Hermit replys.
what about the bird in the hand of the person,
is that dead or alive, dear hermit? '
Child, its all lies in that person's hand, replys the hermit.'
I have seen a snail with a duck feet, is it possible?
Hermit replys something that satisfys the person.
May i know the answer from my readers?
Poet Other Poems
- ***A Beautiful Talent (Must Read) ***
- ***A Million Kisses For One Lips***
- **Crime and Punishment**
- **Cyclon Of Kisses**
- **For Your Eyes Only**
- **I am a solid insoluble insane**
- **I am your Micky Mouse**
- **I want for you this whole universe**
- **On Your Radio, My Heart Is Broadcast**
- **Someone stole my biography**
- **Who! But you**
- **Will you marry me? **
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.