A Smile :)
If at times you feel you want to cry
I sometimes understand why.
Life seems such a trial
looking up there's a bright, blue sky.
So make your tears into a smile
With many ups and downs
Remember its quite true to say
A smile is worth no more frowns
Among the expensive things that you might have
A smile is very cheap.
when you give a smile away
You get one back to keep.
To show your Happiness that comes at times,
But your sadness comes unbidden.
Sometimes a few tears will fall
among the laughter hidden.
So when friend or friends have sadness on their face
the world will seem a better place, and all because you tried make them have a smile :)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Smile :) by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking