Joy Lovelet Crawford
A smile is such a simple thing
And yet, in its own way, it adds a touch of tenderness to any day
A smile can take the darkest cloud, and turn it inside out
For a smile is the beginning of what love is all about.
A smile can be the little seed that starts a friendship growing, with its warm, straight forward message
“You’re someone well worth knowing”
Heaven and earth seems closer
For at least a little while, when people draw together
In exchanging ‘just a smile’.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Smile by Joy Lovelet Crawford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay