Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
A Sinking Ship
Somewhere in the arctic
Lies a stranded ship
Their last prayer is heard
And their last meal is shared
They were advised to write letters
This was a letter from a man
'I have loved you and you know
I would have always do
Should you receive this letter or not
My prayer is that you will find
A man who will love you more than i do'.
And they drown in the cold water
Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Sinking Ship by Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma