RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Singing Painting
Silent singing being emitted from a painting, hanging
on a wall in front of me.
Tantalizing and tempting to hearts all around, being
disturbed by the incessant heartbeats issuing forth,
reaching for hearts to capture in throes of magical
sides of love.
Slow rhythms of blessing fall from lips, as they
disappear back into the painting.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Singing Painting by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon