A SILVER BULLET
Only an ugly silver bullet Can kill a pretty soul because The other nasty bullets don't kill, Only a silver bullet can perish An innocent soul somewhere on earth, Only a superstitious silver bullet Can turn a sweet soul into a deadly one, Only a bitter death comes with the silver Bullet anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, All other bullets are rusty and fake except The silver one which kills immediately an Innocent refugee or an innocent soul somewhere, and In a word, a nasty silver bullet can turn the Good soul into a dead soul immediately anywhere.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.