A short poem to drink for the thirsty Pilgrim!
Like Karl Marx
described about the class struggle
in 'Das Kapital'
Mom! You taught us
in simple words
of our day to day life!
'There are two bachelor pilgrims
they struggle each other
in our innocent soul,
one is farsighted
and the other nearsighted? '
['There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man.It's by studying little things that we attain the great art of having a little misery and as much happiness as possible.']-Samuel Johnson
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A short poem to drink for the thirsty Pilgrim! by nimal dunuhinga )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke