nimal dunuhinga (19, April,1951 / kalubovila East, Sri Lanka)
A short poem to drink for the thirsty Pilgrim!
Like Karl Marx
described about the class struggle
in 'Das Kapital'
Mom! You taught us
in simple words
of our day to day life!
'There are two bachelor pilgrims
they struggle each other
in our innocent soul,
one is farsighted
and the other nearsighted? '
['There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man.It's by studying little things that we attain the great art of having a little misery and as much happiness as possible.']-Samuel Johnson
Poet Other Poems
- * I was born by the River
- *Malani Senehelatha Fonseka
- *Moon rapes his sister Sun
- A Barber writes
- A beautiful widow's upstage
- A beggar maid sings in an awful night!
- A Beggar Maid's Breakdown In The Life Cy...
- A Beggar Never Complains?
- A bird flies beyond the sky
- A Bird Has No Wings In The Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.