A short poem to drink for the thirsty Pilgrim!
Like Karl Marx
described about the class struggle
in 'Das Kapital'
Mom! You taught us
in simple words
of our day to day life!
'There are two bachelor pilgrims
they struggle each other
in our innocent soul,
one is farsighted
and the other nearsighted? '
['There is nothing, Sir, too little for so little a creature as man.It's by studying little things that we attain the great art of having a little misery and as much happiness as possible.']-Samuel Johnson
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A short poem to drink for the thirsty Pilgrim! by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova