I have to write
because I'm really bored.
That's not the only reason,
it’s because I'm being ignored.
Nobody is talking to me,
So I haven't got anything to do.
Everyone is watching TV.,
So I am pretending to write to you.
I told them you were on line
we were instant messaging all that time
but I am just writing,
hoping that it will rhyme.
I know they are dying to read this,
But I won't let them see.
If they think I'm writing,
they will laugh at me.
They will never see this,
I will never show.
So what it's just a secret,
they will never know.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Secret by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu