I have to write
because I'm really bored.
That's not the only reason,
it’s because I'm being ignored.
Nobody is talking to me,
So I haven't got anything to do.
Everyone is watching TV.,
So I am pretending to write to you.
I told them you were on line
we were instant messaging all that time
but I am just writing,
hoping that it will rhyme.
I know they are dying to read this,
But I won't let them see.
If they think I'm writing,
they will laugh at me.
They will never see this,
I will never show.
So what it's just a secret,
they will never know.
Pam Fraser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Secret by Pam Fraser )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns