I walk beneath the night sky.
Thoughts arising from gazing at stars are like aimless breeze,
Chasing an emptiness,
Where the world has lost it's horizon.
Time passes by.
The run since birth continues.
Happiness is still an illusion.
The wind is getting stronger around me.
The cloud is stealing the stars.
My mind is becoming stormy ocean.
Restless thoughts search for light in purpose of life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A search by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus