There is this lady,
I want to scream,
but I'll lose everything then.
And she lives across the street from me,
and is the mother of my friend.
I'm too young to hate,
and I don't want to hate,
but it's so dang hard.
I just want to scream what's in me,
but I'm afraid what other people will say,
I don't understand,
why I'm scared to know what she thinks of me,
I shouldn't care at all,
but I do.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Scream by E.M McCarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak