A School Teacher
Never quit a position like a school teacher! Why? because it's the most honorable job ever. A school teacher sacrifices for the other people. What do the other people sacrifice for him? ! A school teacher's honesty and commitment make him the best. He gives and gives, but he rarely takes. In the school he is a big address, in the giving without limits, and in the building of educated generations unbelievable. Exhausted and tired in his giving. He never rests until he fulfills a message. Giving to others is his address. Blessed be all teachers who give. A special thank to him and a thousand greetings with roses and flowers. Stand up for the teacher and reward him what he deserves. A school teacher is a great man. A school teacher message is a kind message. A school teacher 's address is a big one. Thank you MR SCHOOL TEACHER FOR EVER.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A School Teacher by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Why Do You Cry?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- read me like this, or don't read me at all, Mandolyn ...
- Love's Philosophical Potion, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Two Sisters, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Bird, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Two Thumbs Up., Harold R Hunt Sr
- A basket سلة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The pond, Harold R Hunt Sr
- All We Need Is Love, Sandra Feldman
- The train., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley