A Revenge Way...
A suffocation that felt
It hurts inside
Revival that not feel at a sudden
Value that lost somewhere
Hidden facts that cannot project
Mindset that contract to trust
Revenge that freeze inside
Thought of destiny, that it will punish
Heart beat that make the thrust
Shield of truth and justice
A loss of human in the cycle of life
But will spread tomorrow as it is….
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Revenge Way... by SALINI NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford
- Mind Games, Philo Yan
- اقطاع, سميح القاسم
- Further, Michael McParland
- THE PARADOX OF A SEASON, M.D Dinesh Nair