A Revenge Way...
A suffocation that felt
It hurts inside
Revival that not feel at a sudden
Value that lost somewhere
Hidden facts that cannot project
Mindset that contract to trust
Revenge that freeze inside
Thought of destiny, that it will punish
Heart beat that make the thrust
Shield of truth and justice
A loss of human in the cycle of life
But will spread tomorrow as it is….
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Revenge Way... by SALINI NAIR )
Did you read them?
- Chili con carne in september, Madrason writer
- IN SINS BONDAGE, Dominic George
- HOMO SAPIEN: PERCEPTION OF BEAUTY, Dominic George
- Discipline and decorum., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I SECRETLY LIKE YOU (haiku), Dominic George
- THE DAY WE HOPE TO APPEAR HANDSOME, Dominic George
- CALAMITY WITH THE MALE CONCUBINE (fiction), Dominic George
- IN THE REALM OF A BEGINNER'S SOUL, Dominic George
- UGLY?, Dominic George
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)