A Revenge Way...
A suffocation that felt
It hurts inside
Revival that not feel at a sudden
Value that lost somewhere
Hidden facts that cannot project
Mindset that contract to trust
Revenge that freeze inside
Thought of destiny, that it will punish
Heart beat that make the thrust
Shield of truth and justice
A loss of human in the cycle of life
But will spread tomorrow as it is….
©2014 SALINI.S.NAIR. All rights reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Revenge Way... by SALINI NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp