A Response to Dylan Thomas
I shall 'go gentle into that good night'
I have no wish to 'rage, rage' rave and fight
But rather I would welcome
'The dying of the light'
For being wise I know that 'dark is right'
And old age yet shall seek for its delight
To behold 'the sun in flight'
And the fading of the light
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Response to Dylan Thomas by Valerie Dohren )
Did you read them?
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland