Mike Barrett (June,1943 / Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem was written in the early 1970's - I don't recall the date. I do remember that I was contemplating on the nature of power and realized, that in the highest sense, power is conferred - thus, this poem.
Comments about this poem (A Realization by Mike Barrett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas