A Rainbow of Colors
I have a rainbow of colors
Right in my flower bed
Yellow is my Basket of Gold
Oh, so much can be said.
They fill in little places where
I think that color needs to be
Their tiny little blooms
Are simply adorable to me.
Purple is my tiny little Daisies
Their name seems to elude
But lovely they are in baskets
They put me in a happy mood.
I love to add some white as well
Oh, there are so many others
Orange Nasturtiums so sweet
I love my rainbow of colors!
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rainbow of Colors by Marilyn Lott )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)