A Rainbow of Colors
I have a rainbow of colors
Right in my flower bed
Yellow is my Basket of Gold
Oh, so much can be said.
They fill in little places where
I think that color needs to be
Their tiny little blooms
Are simply adorable to me.
Purple is my tiny little Daisies
Their name seems to elude
But lovely they are in baskets
They put me in a happy mood.
I love to add some white as well
Oh, there are so many others
Orange Nasturtiums so sweet
I love my rainbow of colors!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rainbow of Colors by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane