A Question to God
Who are you, and where are you?
I dont know,
please give me a clue.
I am confused at times,
is there someone of your kind?
Sometimes you just make me feel,
you saying to me-
'Hello son I am always there
just go through your heart,
and feel me in your soul
I am present in your every mole.'
And other times it becomes a question-
'if you really have ever existed? '
Yeah its a really deep question,
I have been searching,
but couldn't get an answer yet?
I am tired of searching,
how to define your virtue.
Come help me through
if you really are true!
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Question to God by Anubhav gupta )
- As and when, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond in a rough, Aftab Alam
- Pollution, Lavanya Pati
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 February 1970-)
Alan W. Jankowski
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)