A Question to God
Who are you, and where are you?
I dont know,
please give me a clue.
I am confused at times,
is there someone of your kind?
Sometimes you just make me feel,
you saying to me-
'Hello son I am always there
just go through your heart,
and feel me in your soul
I am present in your every mole.'
And other times it becomes a question-
'if you really have ever existed? '
Yeah its a really deep question,
I have been searching,
but couldn't get an answer yet?
I am tired of searching,
how to define your virtue.
Come help me through
if you really are true!
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Question to God by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya