A Question to God
Who are you, and where are you?
I dont know,
please give me a clue.
I am confused at times,
is there someone of your kind?
Sometimes you just make me feel,
you saying to me-
'Hello son I am always there
just go through your heart,
and feel me in your soul
I am present in your every mole.'
And other times it becomes a question-
'if you really have ever existed? '
Yeah its a really deep question,
I have been searching,
but couldn't get an answer yet?
I am tired of searching,
how to define your virtue.
Come help me through
if you really are true!
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Question to God by Anubhav gupta )
- On Writing, Deborah Eker
- Freedoms, Connie Marcum Wong
- Ebola! One Last Time, Peter Kimani
- India, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Counter Revolution in Cuba, Deborah Eker
- Pure love, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Man's Hat, Darren David Weaver
- tonight i write you with one sock on, Mandolyn ...
- useless poets, Is It Poetry
- i dropped us and you were glass, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)