A Question to God
Who are you, and where are you?
I dont know,
please give me a clue.
I am confused at times,
is there someone of your kind?
Sometimes you just make me feel,
you saying to me-
'Hello son I am always there
just go through your heart,
and feel me in your soul
I am present in your every mole.'
And other times it becomes a question-
'if you really have ever existed? '
Yeah its a really deep question,
I have been searching,
but couldn't get an answer yet?
I am tired of searching,
how to define your virtue.
Come help me through
if you really are true!
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Question to God by Anubhav gupta )
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)