The heavens held me.
I embraced them
As countless times before.
They've absorbed me -
Have forced me
To write these words:
Take one millionth
Of a second.
Your incessant hummmmmmmmmm. '
' Listen to me. '
' I love you! '
' Did you hear that? '
“ Know it! ”
© M. Barrett – all rights reserved
Mike Barrett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Proclamation by Mike Barrett )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash