Ramesh T A
A PRISON CAMP: EARTH
Crescent Moon hiding behind the clouds
Is watching what is happening in the beach!
Cyclonic storm has crossed the shore perfect;
But the sand thrown by it is still everywhere!
Nobody seems to clear the pavement of dust;
Rain everyday washes clear the sand residues;
Disorder caused by Nature is cleared by it
Before man takes action to do the job destined!
Sun in the morn and Moon in the night supervise
The activities of earthlings for judgment later on!
Man forgets the prison camp by its comforts
Nature has provided as a caring mother to child!
Earth is just one cell among many cells of Universe
Man is imprisoned for atonement before transfer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PRISON CAMP: EARTH by Ramesh T A )
- Writing, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
- Little Experience, Karen Verdello
- Lunch, Karen Verdello
- Within The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Beige Cage, Karen Verdello
- Tus sueños en tu vida, Elizabeth Garcia
- The House Next Door, Karen Verdello
- Your Dreams In Your Life, Elizabeth Garcia
- Freedom in Love's Prison, Paul Hartal
- Night Inside, Jacob Mikael Matuszczak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thanksgiving Wish To You My Love, Thad Wilk
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)