Ramesh T A
A PRISON CAMP: EARTH
Crescent Moon hiding behind the clouds
Is watching what is happening in the beach!
Cyclonic storm has crossed the shore perfect;
But the sand thrown by it is still everywhere!
Nobody seems to clear the pavement of dust;
Rain everyday washes clear the sand residues;
Disorder caused by Nature is cleared by it
Before man takes action to do the job destined!
Sun in the morn and Moon in the night supervise
The activities of earthlings for judgment later on!
Man forgets the prison camp by its comforts
Nature has provided as a caring mother to child!
Earth is just one cell among many cells of Universe
Man is imprisoned for atonement before transfer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PRISON CAMP: EARTH by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Robert Louis Stevenson
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Avoiding, Michael P. McParland
- Hurting 2, Michael P. McParland
- Bitter Tears, Michael P. McParland
- I shall celebrate you, Gilbert, David Munene wa Kimberly
- In A Land Where Every Dream Has Landed, Michael P. McParland
- Zak, Elia Michael
- Totally Exhausted, Michael P. McParland
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael P. McParland
- A Song For Anne, Joseph Archer
- Peace Be With Us, Michael P. McParland