Ramesh T A
A PRISON CAMP: EARTH
Crescent Moon hiding behind the clouds
Is watching what is happening in the beach!
Cyclonic storm has crossed the shore perfect;
But the sand thrown by it is still everywhere!
Nobody seems to clear the pavement of dust;
Rain everyday washes clear the sand residues;
Disorder caused by Nature is cleared by it
Before man takes action to do the job destined!
Sun in the morn and Moon in the night supervise
The activities of earthlings for judgment later on!
Man forgets the prison camp by its comforts
Nature has provided as a caring mother to child!
Earth is just one cell among many cells of Universe
Man is imprisoned for atonement before transfer!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PRISON CAMP: EARTH by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson