A Pretty Moment Of Truth
I start looking for a moment To be or not to be in my life, This moment is wonderful and great Because it's going to be or not to be In my life, I call this moment a great moment Because it's going to lead me into A better place in life, There is no doubt that moment is Fantastic to be or not to be, All moments of consideration and All moments of contemplation are Of great importance to me, so I boldly call it the pretty moment of Truth because there is a great truth Inside it that will be revealed to All those whom I love in truth and Those whom I trust in truth Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Pretty Moment Of Truth by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown