A Pretty Life
Life is great and pretty, but It toils me and tires me Every time I want to make A new start towards a new goal, I never give up or I complain, but I look forward towards a better life, It is pretty and wonderful To be brilliant and successful in it, then It is lovely and it deserves to be Faced with love and patience anytime.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.