A Pretty Life
Life is great and pretty, but It toils me and tires me Every time I want to make A new start towards a new goal, I never give up or I complain, but I look forward towards a better life, It is pretty and wonderful To be brilliant and successful in it, then It is lovely and it deserves to be Faced with love and patience anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Pretty Life by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh