How long I should just go away?
How long just sit and nothing do?
Sometimes I have to sleep and stay…
Oh God, please, answer, give a clue.
What should I do to find myself?
What should I change but never lose?
What should be my or lay on shelf?
Is right the way today I chose?
Please, give me chance to see the star
That will be shine in sleepy sky.
Please, give me love, the place you are
And stile of life that will be fine.
Please, send me trust and clever mind,
The Angel who will safe my life.
And I believe the man I find
Who died one day due to the 'knife"…
I will love him because of light,
I know his soul is quite dark.
He cries alone at darkly night
And every day feels like a shark.
Oh God, I pray, please, send me love,
I can to cover lonely heart.
He will love me and that`s enough
To find together our part…
My Lord, I pray, please, be by me,
Please help me write a useful thing,
Please make my mind so helpful, free
And I`ll be happy then, I think…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
- An Earthen Lamp, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Let me love you, gajanan mishra
- Leah Is Safe, Heather Burns
- Everyday Is Poetry, Abekah Emmanuel
- Run little boy, Noorjehan Khan
- Phone Line Died, Michael McParland
- Athena's ire, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- A Challenge, Afshan Fatima
- Renaissance, LALITHA JOSEPH
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Anthropomorphism, Lenore Lee
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)