How long I should just go away?
How long just sit and nothing do?
Sometimes I have to sleep and stay…
Oh God, please, answer, give a clue.
What should I do to find myself?
What should I change but never lose?
What should be my or lay on shelf?
Is right the way today I chose?
Please, give me chance to see the star
That will be shine in sleepy sky.
Please, give me love, the place you are
And stile of life that will be fine.
Please, send me trust and clever mind,
The Angel who will safe my life.
And I believe the man I find
Who died one day due to the 'knife"…
I will love him because of light,
I know his soul is quite dark.
He cries alone at darkly night
And every day feels like a shark.
Oh God, I pray, please, send me love,
I can to cover lonely heart.
He will love me and that`s enough
To find together our part…
My Lord, I pray, please, be by me,
Please help me write a useful thing,
Please make my mind so helpful, free
And I`ll be happy then, I think…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy
- In a Minute, King Happy
- Knowing and accepting, gajanan mishra
- Lady of Enigma, NimmyMAry Kurian