How long I should just go away?
How long just sit and nothing do?
Sometimes I have to sleep and stay…
Oh God, please, answer, give a clue.
What should I do to find myself?
What should I change but never lose?
What should be my or lay on shelf?
Is right the way today I chose?
Please, give me chance to see the star
That will be shine in sleepy sky.
Please, give me love, the place you are
And stile of life that will be fine.
Please, send me trust and clever mind,
The Angel who will safe my life.
And I believe the man I find
Who died one day due to the 'knife"…
I will love him because of light,
I know his soul is quite dark.
He cries alone at darkly night
And every day feels like a shark.
Oh God, I pray, please, send me love,
I can to cover lonely heart.
He will love me and that`s enough
To find together our part…
My Lord, I pray, please, be by me,
Please help me write a useful thing,
Please make my mind so helpful, free
And I`ll be happy then, I think…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Deep Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gleaming Moon Walked With Me,, Aftab Alam
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns