My beloved a frequent visitor
At a particular time
Unknowingly I noticed,
To see my lovely maid cleaning house.
Kavitha her name,
So sweetly Kaviiiiii...
He calls her
He never ever called me so sweetly...
She too aware of sweet calls,
Just waiting to say hi
When she sees him
Does the job of half hr in two hours.
Tough fight followed
With a bang door closed.
She waves her beautiful hands with sweetness byeeee
And he too Byeeeeeee with
With both the hands
As if he is hugging her tightly..
Whats not going here.
Oh My God...
I told lets go out
On the way
I just kept on smiling at the
Guys single only whoever came on road
But walked fast
So that they are not
Asking me anything.
Now my beloved eyes
Focused only on me.
He stopped looking
At even the beautiful
Females on way.
No wonders when
My roads is blocked with all my boy friends
With innumerable in numbers.
How can he have peace!
Finally, he got bucked
How you know
So many guys
Well there is nothing like it as you feel
We are just friends....
His irritation increased
Face burning with red
As if he wanted to hit me.
Went to restaurant
And saw one handsome guy
Sitting all alone
I thought I will just sprinkle few more spices
I told my beloved
And directly went to guy
And asked time
And gave a pleasant smile
And waved hand with beautiful bye..
His face frowned with anger.
As if he want to kill me..
Darling if you are naughty at forty
Why not I?
Note..My imagination only.
Don't ask me who is Kavitha?
Any way I am not going to disclose who is Kavitha.
Else kaviiiii will be in every readers lips...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prank! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Romantic Heroine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey