A Poem For Mother
Mother's Day is here again,
But sadly you are not,
I'll hold on to your memory,
You'll never be forgot.
I only wish that you were here,
To share this special day,
But, your up there with the Angels,
Oh, so far away.
So I write this special poem,
To say how much your missed,
If only I could have you back,
So many times, I've wished.
So this is for you, my Mother dear,
Wrote to you with love,
I hope your looking down on me,
From, your special place above.
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem For Mother by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sea and Rain: Lake Michigan, Keith Taylor
- The Graduation Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path O' Little Children, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mystified!, richard harris
- Off To School, Edgar Albert Guest
- Falling, Anita Jonker
- Living Monuments, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Greeting, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Better Thing, Edgar Albert Guest