Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
a poem for her
I am grateful, i met you
And now, my life overwhelm with joy,
Knowing you was not a coincident but a fate
i am joyful but can i let you into my heart?
do you promise to be gentle with it
I am cheerful for whatever that i am feeling now
And I love every minute of it
I feel love allover my heart in my lifetime.
I am grateful
But i will be grateful and more grateful
The day you let me into your heart,
The day i hold your heart in my hands
And you hold mine in your hands,
The day I hold you in my hands
And squeeze you tight into my tiny body
I am engulfed,
And my life will engulf more with pleasure
The minute you let me know, how you feel about me
When you honesty tell me how you feel about me
I will not fall apart
i will use that as a pillar of my strength
To landslide your heart
Ours love will be lovely
like of doves, doves when it lay, lay two eggs
a male egg and female egg
they are born but not on same time
they live and eat together
love each other, when one dove dies
the remaining dove became lonely its entire life.
I am joyful to be part of this journey but
I will be more joyful to be part of your life
i am grateful for this journey
and i am inviting you to be part of this journey.
I will be happier tomorrow,
Because tomorrow I will love you more than today
Tell me what cherish your heart,
And what makes you smile.
Tell me how fragile are you
to handle you with care
So that I will make you more happy!
So that I will love you the way you want to be loved
My love is enjoyable all the time.
My sayings are statures, will remain forever
My love is bold and strong, be careful of overdose
My love is sweet enough for you to enjoy all your life
My love is creamy enough to last you all your life
The feeling that i am feeling now,
Is the feeling that i want to feel forever.
Now tshaki will you be my destiny?
Can I let you into my heart?
And make you my ultimate future
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a poem for her by Jacques Sprenkie Mateya )
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)