A Poem By My Son - 2
I want to go back to my granny's lap,
Where i could feel the warmth of her
I want to go back to the first day of
Where i could be innocent again.
I want to go back to play those
Where i could forget all my pain.
I want to go back to my class-room,
Where I could build my future again.
I want to go back to those narrow
Where I could break some more
I want to go back to spend evenings
Where my fun would not have an
I want to go back to my childhood,
Where i could just be myself again.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem By My Son - 2 by ramesh rai )
Did you read them?
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)