A Poem By My Son - 2
I want to go back to my granny's lap,
Where i could feel the warmth of her
I want to go back to the first day of
Where i could be innocent again.
I want to go back to play those
Where i could forget all my pain.
I want to go back to my class-room,
Where I could build my future again.
I want to go back to those narrow
Where I could break some more
I want to go back to spend evenings
Where my fun would not have an
I want to go back to my childhood,
Where i could just be myself again.
ramesh rai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem By My Son - 2 by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis