Andrea Totaro (December 7,1982)
A Plant That Needs To Be Devoid Of Suckers
I am a plant who
Needs the Gardener to trim
Off all her suckers.
Submitted: Thursday, May 30, 2013
Edited: Thursday, September 05, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- A Lesson From 'Candlelight For Rebecca'
- A Murder That Tainted Paradise
- A Plant That Needs To Be Devoid Of Sucke...
- A Successful Rescue At Bridal Veil Falls
- A Thank You To The Military
- A Tribute To Mitchell John Kemling
- Embryos And Fetuses Are People, Too!
- Gary The Snail
- Mr. Right
- On People Who Are Not Heterosexual
- Poof The Fairy Baby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is a haiku; the plant with suckers refers to me (I am a Christian who is not devoid of sins) and the Gardener refers to God. By the way, anything that interferes with a plant's health and growth ability is a sucker.