a phone call away
today i am sad his gone away not a sound from him today.
he must be busy no time to call its not time for me to fall.
he dose not not know how i feel no time to tell him no phone call.
i have to wait for so long for me to say wants in me heart when his away.
time goes slow i can not sleep shame not heard one peep.
good night my love i cant not say because he never rang this day.
its only words you want to hear but but the words are so dear.
how many of us have waited for that call never comes from the man always to busy to call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a phone call away by christina christina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas