a phone call away
today i am sad his gone away not a sound from him today.
he must be busy no time to call its not time for me to fall.
he dose not not know how i feel no time to tell him no phone call.
i have to wait for so long for me to say wants in me heart when his away.
time goes slow i can not sleep shame not heard one peep.
good night my love i cant not say because he never rang this day.
its only words you want to hear but but the words are so dear.
how many of us have waited for that call never comes from the man always to busy to call.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a phone call away by christina christina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- To Marian Haddad, -A Token Of Friendship., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- When the Colors Change, W.F.D. BLCK
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin
- When Your Heaven Called, Norman Jin Shyr Wang