Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
A Person Who Likes To Maintain The Prestige
A person, who likes to maintain the prestige
and honour of his ancestral family trait,
will not do any unfair deeds and activity
which may defame his family honour -
however he gets benefit out of it.
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.