Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
A Person Wants
A person wants to be given their lot of fate,
But Allah refuses it to be except what He wishes.
A person will say ‘My profits! My wealth!'
But the fear of Allah is the best of all profits.
Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Person Wants by Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii )
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy