A peep into life
Sweet are those days;
Playing with the peer,
Crying for broken toys,
Fighting for mom's lap.
Sweeter are these days;
Struggling hard with books,
Craving for identity,
Taping out of joy.
Sweetest would be those days;
Sharing sweet memories of yours with your spouse,
Experiencing the motherhood, and
Finally waiting for the grandchild.
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A peep into life by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman