A P J Abdul Kalam
ALLAH, the most benevolent given the gift! – His
Parents, teachers and well-wishers made him lift! - The
Journey of life’s career always have a higher shift!
Ayisha and Jainulabudeen’s loving Son! – With
Bakshi sastri’s ashirwat Won! – Studies
Done at Schwartz and St.Joseph with friends!
Upgraded at MIT which turns life trends!
Learned from Sarabai, Menon + to lead!
Kindness to the children at a glance! – He
Appreciated young talents to enhance!
Love and affection to mother Land! – Hence
Aero intelligent not fall into others hand!
May God extend his life’s span!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A P J Abdul Kalam by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -52, Ronjoy Brahma
- Public Limited Company Scrap Heap Sold, Terence G. Craddock