A P J Abdul Kalam
ALLAH, the most benevolent given the gift! – His
Parents, teachers and well-wishers made him lift! - The
Journey of life’s career always have a higher shift!
Ayisha and Jainulabudeen’s loving Son! – With
Bakshi sastri’s ashirwat Won! – Studies
Done at Schwartz and St.Joseph with friends!
Upgraded at MIT which turns life trends!
Learned from Sarabai, Menon + to lead!
Kindness to the children at a glance! – He
Appreciated young talents to enhance!
Love and affection to mother Land! – Hence
Aero intelligent not fall into others hand!
May God extend his life’s span!
jayaraman balasubramaniam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A P J Abdul Kalam by jayaraman balasubramaniam )
- Happy birthday late Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- Dark Room, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then you go inside yourself., RIC S. BASTASA
- There's No Escaping Family, A.J. Kent
- the mother sparrow, RIC S. BASTASA
- fed up of hiding the sadness and anger, xenalee haynes
- The Milennium Park, Tony Adah
- don't you dare send me a postcard, Mandolyn ...
- there is a way to write to make you unde.., RIC S. BASTASA
- in Vietnam i had noodles, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)